Monday, January 30, 2006

Tagged! by Gobbledeygook

I thought too hard about these. I could have warbled on and on for some of these categories...Here goes....!

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Auditor for Hong Leong Finance
2. Accountant (treasury)for Hong Leong Finance
3. Accountant (financial markets) for National Australia Bank.
4. Accountant for a private investment company.

*Four movies you could watch over and over: (far too few! will try and categorise)
1. Good Comedies
2. Indiana Jones trilogy
3. Indie movies
4. Most thrillers
5. Most animated movies such as Aladdin, Bug's Life and Ice Age.
...some honorable mentions of the spooky/gory kind (genre generally avoided)- Jacobs Ladder, Siesta, Sixth Sense.

*Four TV shows you watch regularly: (Currently?)
1. Supernatural
2. House
3. Law and Order - Criminal Intent
4. Amazing Race

*Four places you've lived:
1. Malaysia
2. Australia

*Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Grampians and Wilsons Promontory, Australia
2. Marianna and Orlando, Florida
3. New York
4. USA West coast - San Diego to San Francisco and as far in as Grand Canyon

*Four websites you visit daily:
1. Knitter's Review (of course)!
2. all my email accounts
3. Bulldog forum
4. eBay/yahoo

*Four of my favorite foods:
Again, too narrow for a foodie like me! I enjoy food far too much to try and limit this....aaarghhh
1. Trotter's in sweet black vinegar
2. Rare to Medium rare steak
3. anything but fast food - gourmet, home made, as long as it's well prepared.
4. Every dish I have ever eaten! yum yum yum

*Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. New York (for a 6 mth holiday)
2. Wongarra, Vic, Australia.
3. Warrandyte, Vic, Australia.
4. to visit the Alps and Scandinavian countries.


....now who could I tag?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too many accounting jobs, just like me! One of these days I hope to be able to list "knitter and pattern designer " as full time job!

maniacalmultitasker said...

Cindy, is there an accountant knit ring?
Could we start one? (wouldn't have a clue how to but I'd help!)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP breast cancer chemotherapy effects side free live web cam men Divalproex depakote information and resources projector parts Acne care skin Human resources free online training Chin acne in dogs prcess credit cards with no merchant account acne prescription Isuzu exr photo bra fetish

Unknown said...

maniacalmultitasker

my sister is still with NAB sydney