Saturday, July 28, 2007

Resisting temptation

I'm almost there with my spring clean. I'm down to our bedroom, bathroom and the cupboard under the stairs.
With our bedroom and especially my wardrobe, I'm determined to be ruthless. Have kept so many items for sentimental reasons but I need to purge.
Will keep my wedding dress and some classics but have to purge the rest. I did promise myself to buy a few new things this coming spring to update my wardrobe and knit for myself which I haven't done for some time now.

Celia has offered me the opportunity to buy some of her items incl her Ashford wheel!
OOOOOO!
I am so TEMPTED!
I purged some of my craft stash including a spinning wheel (gosh can't even call it a stash - more like a cave of wonders) starting some 12 months ago. Just had not enough time to do all the crafts I wanted to pursue. So I prioritised them and spinning was one of the first to go as it was time consuming and I couldn't dedicate any more at that stage to learning the craft.
And I'm sure as I tackle my bedroom I'll find more things that I forgotten I had.

But I can't, SHOULDN'T take on any more new things just yet....eek.

For example -
Here's a pair of Red Satin RAYNE shoes (size 7 - innersole 25.5cm) that I'd forgotten I had. Tried to ebay it but no takers. Wore it once for a wedding. DD's feet area already too big for them. Please post if you are interested.


No comments: