Monday, July 02, 2007

Getting back my knitting mojo

When we got back I was preoccupied with getting my foot back to normal.
Doctor visits, xray and even a CT scan plus many physio visits. Fast forward to 2nd July, it's almost there. There's still some stiffness and aches when the weather gets cold. I've been trying to ease back into wearing heels. Feel ok with 1 to 2 inch heels but not higher than that as yet. Twinges of pain when I put on my winter boots (3 inch heels) and to top it off, I had bought 2 more pairs at Century 21 in NYC before the fall! I can't let that go to waste!
Lost my knitting rhythm too with going back to work, kids back at school.
I needed to kickstart my mojo so I tried knitting a cosmetic pouch for my handbag with scrap wool. This 'new' handbag didn't come with enough compartments and it got to the point where it was like having a lucky dip when I reached into my handbag for something!

1 comment:

celia said...

pretty neat. I like how you keep a tape measure in amongst your make up :)a true knitter!