Saturday, July 21, 2007

All Knitting Activity Suspended!





Went to pick up our pre ordered Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows this morning. Arrived at our shopping centre before 8am and hurried to the bookstore. All this for Australia's East Coast opening time of 9.01am release of the book!
Glad to say I was number 9 in the queue.
At the last minute, I bought another of us and one more for Maya's mum as she is probably wanting a good read now!
3 HP books!
DS, DD and I are pouring over the pages now with DH teasing DD constantly about telling her the ending (He honestly does not know the ending...c'mon)
A quick dinner tonite, ABSOLUTELY NO KNITTING!

1 comment:

celia said...

Hahaha you guys are keen. I haven't bought one yet. I think I can wait till everyone who wants one has one and they go on sale as they always do! :) If we did buy one, it would just be sitting around anyway.. I have no time to read! :(