Thursday, November 22, 2007

Baby Bear Sunhat is finished and Brea Bag went out for a test drive

I've finished my Baby Bean Sunhat and I'm deciding what to do do with the pattern ie
Should I try submitting the pattern to printed and online knitting mags?
I've heard that this process can take quite a while just to find out whether it's a yea or a nay.
Does anyone have any first hand experiences that they can offer?
If not, should I offer it online myself for free?

Brea Bag got her first test drive yesterday. I took out some essential items from my usual handbag and I must say the
2 x grid pockets I made holdiing up the sides are doing their job well. They're preventing Brea from flopping into a flat sack with items running aroung in the bottom of the bag. We just went to the Trinity Guildhall speech exams and back. I'll take Brea out shopping in the city one of these days!

No comments: