Friday, October 12, 2007

"Danger, Will Robinson!"

More like "Danger, Hui Leng! You're casting on too many!"
I've been feeling stuck with my Precious project - testing knitting, proof reading etc, checking and writing -
that I need something new to do.

So within 48hrs,
I started swatching for my idea of a summer-y jacket.

Then I thought my next Precious test knitting should be done in blue. Casted on.

While power walking, I thought about knitting an adult version on the Precious baby cloche to wear instead of my dumpy freebie hat. Casted on.

And in Ravelry, one can get carried away looking at all those gorgeous FOs and not resist knitting something new.
So I casted on Brea (Norah's Gaughan's Brea Bag) in the afternoon and finished one side


Yesterday I took a deep breath and stopped casting on more new projects.
But I want to do more!
So much for being chaste to one projeect.....

2 comments:

rho said...

You have me sitting here giggling - so how many more do you want to cast on - and is ravelry the culprit causing you to want to do all of these things?

maniacalmultitasker said...

Yes, Ravelry!
It's got me wanting too many projects on needles!