Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back in Solita, Ben's Pizza, Purl Soho - 8th Jan 2007





Our last full day in Manhattan, we had brunch at Joe's Shanghai in Chinatown. More soup dumplings!
Strolled to at City Hall (Law and Order steps) before it started drizzling and DS said he had to go back to the room el pronto to the loo. I had 2 LYS to cover today and I was making sure that rain was not going to make me miss out on that!
While back at Solita, DS asked if I thought the pizza place in Men in Black II - Ben's Pizza - was real.
"Probably not, it's just a movie pizza place"

Ok Mum - eat your words.....
DH accompanied me on my mission first to Purl Soho and we walked thru the lower part of Manhattan. Lotsa galleries etc when we turned to Spring and Thompson...Lo and Behold! there was BEN's PIZZA!
Waddyaknow!
Had to bring DS and DS here and if we could have pizza brunch before we leave NYC.

No comments: