Sunday, June 18, 2006

Early Spring Cleaning...

Did some spring cleaning here at the blog this morning.
Have removed a few entries. My initial intention was to have a knitting diary and a portfolio of my original work 'published' here. However, have decided to remove some of the items due to copyright and publication issues should some of these have some commercial prospects.
Which leaves me in a quandary...
What can I post now?
Was going to say that I haven't knitted a published pattern for many years now. One exception at the start of this year was socks. Had not knitted one before. Otherwise, most projects have been inspired by need or pure passionate knitting fun. Any suggestions?


Meanwhile, DD's jumper is progressing nicely and I'm considering giving it some shape as I'm at the waistline level. Hoepefully, DD won't protest ;)!

4 comments:

shanwen said...

hello, I am from melbourne too. I love reading your blog, it is great to 'spring clean' the blog once awhile. Have done it too.:)

shanwen said...

I don't think we can buy sweetgeorgia yarns here, only online from the website. Have you been to martha's yarns ? I think it is the closest we can get.

shanwen said...

I don't think we can buy sweetgeorgia yarns here, only online from the website. Have you been to martha's yarns ? I think it is the closest we can get.

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
Imitrex and on line pharmacy ordering bikini buns Afci circuit breakers Cooking schools in tourettes var france what is ultram spy blocs 20 ulltram ultram overnight buy fioricet Buy ultram 50mg poker testimonials ultram Copa toyota libertadores 2004 Selena bdsm hk852to org site ultram phentermine meridia Credit equity home loan refinance texas316219 What is correct dosage ultram Order ultram online pharmacy Craps games online