Thursday, February 23, 2006

Woes of a Blog Reader...

a quick post here to say I've been busy reading reading all my fav bloggers and winding up not posting on mine! Ah, typical!
Hope to catch with some photos of a finished LB Magic Stripes Bright Spring Pattern sock, a WIP toe up sock with Regatta and ( I've finally decided on the name Oscar!) putting Oscar together!

I've had some bad news too - Caroline is missing! Posted her on 1st of Feb to Houston and she has well and truly gone AWOL.
So whoever you are out there, you just nicked my gift to my niece! Shame on you...
Anyone know a good knitter's curse?

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I tend to do the same, it also eats into my knitting time. Fun though.

Ruth said...

i'm guilty of that too - reading and enjoying everyone else's blogs and forgetting to post on mine. and all those WIPs are pilling up too... =P
anyways, i'll be posting on that meme today! =)