Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ooops! Tagged again!

Popped in to update the blog... have finished my first Lion Brand Magic Stripes socks in Bright Spring pattern. Had adjusted the sock pattern to fit my mum's feet and now I have enough leftover for at least one more sock! maybe another pair of socks with solid colour for the feet?
I decided to look up a toe up sock pattern on the web and found a fantastic one at Wise Needle. Working up to the heel using the Lion Brand Regatta now. This colorway is much more pleasant although the yarn feels thinner than BSP.
I was just catching up with reading all my fav blogs and I saw I've just been tagged!
(Hi Cindy! :))
5 things in my refrigerator...hmmmm...
1) Milk - a definite must. With 2 teens, we chug down 10 litres per week. And we always love our freshly grounded coffee (Vanilla blended with Colombian.....beautiful aroma!) after dinner.
2) Butter - I really dread the day when I have to adhere to a strict diet for medical reasons.
Just can't give up my basics like beautiful golden butter!
3) Choy Sum and Egg Noodles - I keep this handy for whenever we've feeling a bit stumped for dinner options. Instead of soup noodles, I make a lovely dry noodle sauce (no, not just soy sauce) and with a 10 min walk down to the local Chinese BBQ shop for char siu or siu yoke or soy sauce chicken or roast duck, this makes such a great alternative.
4) Golden Delicious Apples - always handy to have as a snack
5) Been outvoted here - DS and DD says Ice Cream! (for obvious reasons!)
let's tag..... Trish, Celia and Ruth!