Tuesday, December 06, 2005

my Patricia Roberts cardigan


Hoping that the detail on this cardigan comes out in this pictures. My fav Patricia Roberts cardigan loaded with luscious cables and bobbles knitted in her Lambswool (3 to 4ply?). Knitted this in 1988 and still looks great!
Took ages but it was worth every challenging minute! I can't remember how long it took exactly but I do remember misplacing my cable needle(s) hundreds of times.
I would say that I have to give Patricia Roberts credit for getting me this intense and passionate about knitting!
However, this wasn't the start of my knitting journey!
While at uni, I used to knit for a shop that exported to Los Angeles when Australiana handknits were all the rage. Ahh those were the days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »