Saturday, July 19, 2008

Quick Running Fingerless Mitts for Men



A quick knit using bulky stash yarn. DS lost his running gloves and I was appalled at the cost of a new pair made of presumable hitech space material. Scaled the needle size down by 3 sizes to get a firm fabric. The mitts had to be up to his knuckles so he can tuck in his fingers and keep them warm while running.
I think he will wear it next week at training?

please excuse the long nails on the right hand - he plays classical guitar :)

3 comments:

rho said...

They are great - and look nice and warm too -- are those hands posing on homework? :)

rho said...

If this comes thru twice it is because blogger ate my first post and didn't show it as posted....

but those look super and they look nice and warm also --

is that homework that the hands are posed on :

ok I hate word verification as much as I hate summer - if I can't get a 5 letter one right why the heck do they give me an 8 letter one the next time ... arrgghhh

Anna said...

Those look great!