Sunday, September 03, 2006

Third time lucky....

The rogue sleeve...frogged twice...aarrghhh.
My fault. I lost track of where I was even with the row/stitch markers and a notebook. Hopefully it'll work out 3rd time lucky!
Just hope it's not going to be too small for DD when it's finished.
And yes, it's official... She's now taller than Mum at the tender age of 11 and a half years. Out of my spring cleaning, she has also inherited my flattering dance pants coz I'm too...uhm wide for them already :). She also has Mum's jeans from her Uni days - all torn and trendily worn at the right places.
I'm also wearing her sandals coz they're too small for her....sigh!
Except for some essentials, we're holding on as much as we can so we can do some more serious shopping at the US outlets if our intended trip works out....woo hoo!

2 comments:

celia said...

When's the trip to the US? Ooooh.. shopping :) I wanna go too!

maniacalmultitasker said...

Celia, you're most welcome!
We will leave with nothing in our suitcases and we'll buy more suitcases if we need to there...ok???
and we'll EAT! yum yum yum!