Saturday, August 11, 2007

When you lose track of your WIPS


This is what I unearthed during my spring cleaning. 2 knit WIPs were totally mindless knitting ventures where I just needed something to do with my hands. The other knit WIPs were abandoned/forgotten when I had little gifts to finish and just completely lost momentum to finish them.
Note the silk ribbon embroidery material at the bottom. I'm all read up, researched and ready to go...!
This pic does not included STASH - yarn purchases from the US, from Celia and at least a few years back, kool aid and other dyes, bead stash, embroidery cotton stash, fine crochet cotton, cloth for dress making and various projects and at least 10 cross stitch unopened kits for myself and DD.
eeekkkk.
I think I'd better finish some some of these WIPS quickly....

1 comment:

CPAKnit said...

I love the embroidery projects -flowers are my favorites!. Oh no, looks like it's time to find all of my DMC floss!