Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Knitting Post

As I'm stuck (happily!) in the hotel to rest my foot, I'm furiously trying to catch up with some blogging as you might have witnessed.
Have been a bit frustrated as to why my Ibook doesn't like connecting wirelessly (any suggestions welcome!) as it is where all the photos from our camera are. So I'm blogging with Internet images and ones taken with my phone camera.


Remember my anemones? I thought I needed some mitts for this trip so I made these. I started them off with a curly/frilly cuff and purled the thumb and finger ends. I didn't get to use them much as it was so warm in New York and the surrounding Nth East Coast. We brought so many warm clothes and had initially worn these during the first 2 days just in case and boy, we were SWEATING!
I learned something new too. I had purchased a Penelope Avion bag
It's a fantastic bag and is such a great multitasker on this trip. But it has a velcro tab where the laptop slot goes and I keep forgetting ... yarn and velcro is such a sticky affair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are finding some time to knit, too. I have a new laptop with wireless and sometimes I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm figuring it out.